Linggo, Oktubre 16, 2011

Reflection 2



Teacher Commitment
As a teacher it is my objective to make my students learn. I am committed to imparting them what I know to enable them to develop their skills which can help them acquire more knowledge. With my commitment comes my understanding of their behavior, their attitude, their needs and their abilities so that I can align learning goals. With this comes the accuracy of the activities I introduce in the classroom to make learning feasible.Moreover, I should also be able to select the appropriate assessment or evaluation strategies to meet short and long term curricular goals. I should always be open to the variety of knowledge and experience my students bring to class.
My commitment should not be limited to academic development. I believe that I should also be concerned with their physical, emotional and spiritual welfare inasmuch as learning cannot happen if one of the previously mentioned aspects is not suitable or ready for learning.

Teacher and the curriculum
The Curriculum provides a coherent program for students developed from the best thinking available in the field, and material that supports teachers in making better, more thoughtful, more informed decisions about their students learning. Curriculum  should support  teachers in teaching students, and teachers, on the other hand should not simply use it as a guide for sequencing student work.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento